Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Me First

As usual, I've been taking care of myself last. Somehow I am going to break this habit and replace it with something a lot better: taking care of myself FIRST for an entire month. When I accomplish that, I bet I can re-up for another month. And then another. And in a while, it will be a new and better habit.

I will exercise every other day.
I will get weekly massages to work out the tension and stress.
I will give myself time to read and blog every other day.
I will see friends twice a month.

The best part about Me First is that I've already started. As of January 2009, I will work part-time, 30 hrs per week. The 10 hrs available I will spend on me. Maybe one or two home errands, and the rest of the time doing Me First things such as exercise, biking, hiking, reading and spending time with my kids just for fun.

No comments: