Sunday, December 21, 2008

YE 2008 Data

Before I forget, I'm jotting down some information about my kids as we close out 2008.

First, my son: very sensitive, creative and imaginative, heart-on-his-sleeve, transparent, cheerful and goofy, a bit serious. If I had to guess, INTJ. Loving Star Wars, Legos, Knex, rockets, science and all kinds of stories. Very visual/spatial. Adores movies, dance music and musical scores. Likes to believe he's going to be a rock star, mostly because he likes to "shake his booty" and sing loudly. His motto? "Hands up, Jedi!"

Next, my daughter: very sensitive, literal and sensate, manipulative, transparent, cheerful and goofy, not so serious. If I had to guess, ENFJ. Loving Darth Vader, Hot Wheels, motorcycles, her soft blankets and dolly, stuffed animals and all kinds of stories. Very auditory/sequential. Adores stories, 1:1 play acting and dance music. Likes to pretend she's going to be a doctor, so she can "fix" everyone. Her motto? "It issss your desssssstiny...."

No comments: